Monday, April 18, 2011

Let's get acquainted

Received: from nm12.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com (nm12.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com [98.139.91.82])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id w31si16473387wfd.92.2011.04.18.05.53.25;
Received: from [98.139.91.62] by nm12.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Received: from [98.136.185.40] by tm2.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Received: from samsam (maripoluchish@82.244.137.225 with plain)
by smtp101.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTP;
From: Ekaterina <maripoluchish@yahoo.com>
Subject: Let's get acquainted



Hello!!! How are you? probably you are interested Who I am and why I have chosen you?
I'm lonely and I am very tired from it... My name is Ekaterina. I'm 27 year old. May be I'm young but I'm an honest woman and I look for serious relations. I'm from Russia. Probably I'm not the first girl from Russia who write you. Yes, I read that many girls want to leave Russia. But the only my dream is not to leave Russia but I want just meet a good person who will love me and I will love him all my life. May be you wonder why do I write now a man from abroad? The answer is simple - there are not enough men in Russia who are ready to create a family... I live in a small city and the men here are not serious... Probably I had no success to meet an honest and reliable man... But I am tired from short relations when a man needs only sex. That's why I have decided to take a chance through the Internet. And now I
hope you read my letter...
Answer me, please. Have a nice day.
Ekaterina


No comments: