Saturday, April 16, 2011

hi

Subject: hi
From: Mr Michael Onos Fletcher<mrmichaelonos@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: <mrmichaelonos@gmail.com>


Letter From Michael Onos Fletcher

May I Apologise for intruding into your privacy.My Name is Mr Michael Onos Fletcher Working for The NORTH COUNTY BANK U.K.
I have a Business proposition for you involving a huge sum of money(Eighteen Million United State Dollers)
Belonging to one my client who died long time ago(May His Gentle Soul Rest In Peace)I want to move the funds out of my Bank but will need your help.

I decided to seek for your permission before giving you the details. If you will be so kind enough to grant me the permission,
I will be glad to give the details. Thank you for your time and I will be waiting for your response. Please reply me back

via email at : michaelonos@live.com

Regards,
Mr Michael Onos Fletcher
(External Auditor Accountant)

No comments: