Saturday, April 16, 2011

Dear Sir/Ma, Inevstment In Your Country.

Subject: Dear Sir/Ma, Inevstment In Your Country.
From: INVESTMENT HOUSE..<test@everstar-logistics.com>
Reply-To: <keith.malcolm@w.cn>


Dear Sir/Ma,

I write you based on a request by an investor for investment in your country. My name is Mr. Keith Malcolm; Chief Executive, Info consulting Inc London, United Kingdom.

My Company most times represents the interests of very wealthy investors. Due to the sensitivity of the position they hold in their society and the unstable investment environment of their country, they evacuate majority of their funds into more stable economies and developed nations where they can get good yield for their funds.

A Reserved Client, whom I had personally worked with few years ago with a proposal, recently approached me that he wants an individual in your country who will assist him to invest $ 50,000,000 (Fifty Million United State Dollars) in any lucrative business in your country.

I contacted you because I believe that with your assistance, both of us will benefit immensely in this transaction.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Best regards,

Keith Malcolm

No comments: