Monday, April 11, 2011

Attn:Helen

From: Lynder Onzil [mailto:lynderonzil@yahoo.com]
To: Helen
Subject: Attn:Helen



Greetings From:Mrs.Lynder Onzil

It interests me to contact you after my investigations on your capability and sincerity.I have interest of investing in your country as well as seek your services in a private and confidential matter. I am Senior Auditor heading computing department here in our bank.On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a Balance of ($14.2 Million USD}.I write to seek your indulgence and assistance in transferring this fund to your country through legal means.I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice in your country for investment. Both of us will agree on what will be the % share of each party on the investment project.
NOTE:My

plan is to invest my own share of the money in your country.
1. What other lucrative investments would you suggest as I intend to invest on REAL ESTATE AND HOTELS if they are good business venture in your Country?
2. Can you be able to make residential documents and purchase a house for me and my family to relocate and settle in your country after my retirement in 6months time?
Let me know if you can handle it.

Regards,
Mrs.Lynder Onzil

No comments: