Thursday, March 24, 2011

Re: ????

Received: from host.gwd.cd ([72.34.61.211])
Received: from [41.203.64.253] by host.gwd.cd
Reply-To: <j.ntai0033@gmail.com>
From: "Ntai Jerry"<j.ntai5070@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ????


My name is Mr. Jerry Ntai; I am the Head of Operations in Mevas Bank, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal in the tune of US$25.2m to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance if willing. After the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 30% for you and 70% for me. Should you be interested, please respond to my letter immediately, so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on the project and how we would handle it.

You can contact me on my private email: ( j.ntai0033@gmail.com ) and send me the following information for documentation purpose:


(1) Full name:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards.

No comments: