Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION SIR/MADAM

Reply-To: <infodeskcenter1@gmail.com>
From: "Mr. Smith Cise"<admin@5rwt.pow.mil.pl>
Subject: FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION SIR/MADAM

FOR THE ATTENTION OF: SIR/MADAM


I have a very good news for you, which is that of your Cash Box that was prevented entry into Netherlands and impounded by the Netherlands Authority. Meanwhile, i will like to introduce myself to you, My name is Mr. Smith Cise, I wish to let you know that we were able to retrieve the package out from the US Customs with the assistance of my contact person at Herengracht 448-458 Amsterdam-NL 1017 CA.


The cash funds amounting to the sum U.S$10.5Million was deposited with the BARCLAYS BANK PLC. LONDON. over there in London under your name being the beneficiary. Meanwhile, you are advised to get back to me immediately you receive this mail and forward to me your full banking information immediately.



This is to enable me submit it to the bank to start processing for wire transfer to you. You can as well reach the bank and forward the banking information direct to them, as they already knows you as the beneficiary of the funds.


BARCLAYS BANK ACCOUNT DEPT.
UNITED KINGDOM HEAD OFFICE
1 Churchill Place, London,
E14 5HP,United Kingdom.
Tel:+44 7732 535 159. Fax:+44 700 594 7102.
Contact person: Mr. Anderson Clark.
(Head Of Payment Co. Ordinator).


Please note that I had an understanding with this follow at the Herengracht 448-458 Amsterdam-NL 1017 CA, that you are to offer him 5% of the total money immediately the money is confirm in your account.



Please do call me through my direct telephone number stated above as to enable us talk.


Awaiting your urgent response.
Thanks and God Bless You,
Mr. Smith Cise
Tel: +312 0890 5466.
(Netherlands).

No comments: