Wednesday, November 24, 2010

PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT.

Subject: PLEASE TREAT AS URGENT.
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:46:58 -0200
From: Mr. Jerry Ntai <talk2ntai47@yahoo.com.hk>
Reply-To: contact.jntai@yahoo.com.hk


Good Day,

Please kindly accept my apology for sending you this email without
your consent. I believe you are a highly respected personality,
considering the fact that I sourced your email from the peoples search
database on the web during my descret search for a foreign partner
whom can assist me in taking this business to it success. Though, I do
not know to what extent you are familiar with events. I have a
proposal for you.This however is not mandatory nor will I in any
manner compel you to honor against your will, but I hope you will read
on and consider the value I offer.

My name is Mr. Jerry Ntai, I am the Head of Operations in Mevas Bank,
Hong Kong. I have a business proposal in the tune of US$25.2m to be
transferred to an offshore account with your assistance if willing.

After the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 30% for you
and 70% for me. Should you be interested, please respond to my letter
immediately, so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you
more information on the project and how we would handle it.
You can contact me on my private email:(contact.jntai@yahoo.com.hk)
and send me the following information for documentation purpose:

(1)Full name:
(2)private phone number:
(3)current residential address:
(4)Occupation:
(5)Age and Sex:

I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Mr. Jerry Ntai.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

No comments: