Wednesday, September 1, 2010

INVESTMENT OFFER/CORPORATION‏

Reply-To: <aracely02herinqez@gmail.com>
From: "MISS BUDHAN"<soussoj@ziggo.nl>
Subject: INVESTMENT OFFER/CORPORATION


Good evening to you, I know you must be highly surprise to receive this proposal from complete stranger you have never meet, I have sent you this message earlier and wonder if you received it as am still waiting to hear from you for me to know my faith and I have decided to attach my details once more, My name is MISS NICHOLA ANDREA BUDHAN. I,m a single female medical. I come from Jamaica Stingray City Jamaica is located 25 minutes east of Ocho Rios. I know you will be surprise to receive this message from complete stranger from Jamaica but it is a great pleasure writing and knowing you and I have decided to write you all about me and my position here and what I need you to do for me to get my fund and Gold Dust out for investment to enable me relocate in your area for living and investment . I will also continue my education to actualise my dream of being a Doctor. Well, my lovingly parents died in the war in Democractir Republic of Congo where we lived


I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me , God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly and you would never regret this. Please, note that this is legitimate business because the money in question belongs to my father and no risk involved in helping me out over this transfer.


Well, my lovingly parents died in the war in Democractir Republic of Congo where we lived and has his Gold Export Business and left I behind in the war there. I am his only daughter and elderst child and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now as the bonafid nextof kin because my younger brother too is dead. Now I strongly believe I am matured a bit to face the life. I know my entire father's wealth. He deposited the sum of money Central Security Vault of Bank. Due to my late father position during the lodging of the money he told the financial institution Vault management the content was cash and that belongs to him and the daughter the next of kin and it was agreed and signed that on his absence the fund will only be release to foreigner who will mange the fund for her and by authorization of his only daughter which I am in case of any incident.


I want to invest in your country and decided to contact you directly after seeing your complete profile details , I want to invest with you and want you to manage the fund in Good profitable business venture once it arrive into your care. I have never done business or investment before and want you to be my sponsor , partner and fund manager once being transfered. I am presently in a country called Benin Republic and you call me on phone 00229 97689290


Your country is a place where my late father has intended to invest before his sudden death and I know is a very good and peaceful place to live. I know is a good place to leave and have peace. Please, note that this is legitimate business because the money in question belongs to my father and no risk involved and I hope you have the ability and resources to assist me in this venture.


I want to invest in your country and decided to contact you directly after seeing your profile , I know there is bad and evil people in the world and will like to talk to you one on one on the phone for us to know each other better and know the person you are communicating with over this investment. I want to invest and help Charity homes and other good investment in your country which you know better, I have never done business or investment before and want you to be my sponsor , partner and fund manager once being transfered. I am presently in a country called Benin Republic and you call me on phone 00229 97689290


You see , I am in a terrible situation here in Benin which I have been for the past 5 days from Democractic Republic of Congo, please if you want to assist me , you have to try your best and work things out to finish the transfer quick to enable me move to your country to have a better live. I have been alone after the death of my father and ,mother in the War in Democractic Republic of Congo where I was born and brought and that is where my late father use to export Gold Dust to other parts of the world.


When I came to Benin , I went to the Bank to know what is required to release my fund .. They stated that my late father deposited the fund for safe keeping in their central security vault and we need get the legal transfer document before the amount can be release for transfered to any account I am going to nominate which will be yours as i do not have any bank account at all and want you to help me get account where the fund will be transfered once i issue the change of power of attorney in your name and favour as the person authorise to help me clear and receive our fund.


MY DATA: MY NAME: MISS NICHOLA ANDREA BUDHAN
MY BIRTH: 11/MARCH/1990
MY OCCUPATION: MEDICAL SCIENTIST
MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE
NATIONALITY: JAMAICA


MY FATHER'S DATA: HIS NAME: MR.ALBERTO HERINQUEZ BUDHAN
OCCUPATION: EXPORTER OF GOLD
AGE BEFORE HIS DEATH : 59
NATIONALITY: JAMAICA
AGE BEFORE HIS DEATH : 59


I want you to know that it is God Almighty that connects people and makes out of them whatsoever he desires, and this my having to write you in the first place regarding this project is from God own direction as I never knew you before nor have we meet in any where before but may God name be praised for his ways are not like the ways of men, for he is perfect and never miss leads his loved ones.


I know that when God is with one no one can be against him or her, and I know that my having made you the one to carry on this cross will bring joy to my soul and to many others out there that will stand to benefit from the foundation when it is established and other business , after the funds must have been claimed and transferred to your nominated bank account.


My dear, please know that in all thing in life we walk by faith and not by sight, as the people of God and also bear in mind that there is nothing impossible for God to do, so long as we trust and cast our burden upon him,he is a mighty God and remains faithful to them that love and trust upon him, I might not have known you but bear in mind that this meeting is the God doing



I will get back to you with my complete details for you to know whom you are communicating with over this project and what is to be done for the transfer once I hear back from you with your direct telephone number. call me for discussion on this mobile 00229 97689290



Yours Miss Nichola

No comments: