Friday, September 10, 2010

GET BACK TO ME IS VERY URGENT!!!

Reply-To: <jackson_jafah001@yahoo.it>
From: "Dr. Jackson Jafah" <office_mail2010@yahoo.it>
Subject: GET BACK TO ME IS VERY URGENT!!!


OFFICE OF THE TREASURY C.B.N
EMAIL:jackson_jafah001@yahoo.it
MOBILE PHONE: 234-705-853-4705


My Dear:

I am Dr. Jackson jafah Foreign payment adviser to the president Federal Republic of Nigeria Sequel to the secretive arrangement in regards of the shipment of your contract sum, I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and have left Nigeria to London via your Country today by Express Cargo Flight.

Note carefully the content of the crate is "MONEY" but I did not disclose it to the Courier Services as Money, rather Informed them that the crate contain Vital "DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to my client (that is you). Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 220kg but Imanage to pay 120kg, which cost US$75,600.00. On no account should you disclose the content of the crate with the Diplomatic Courier Services for fear of betrayal.

So do not allow them to know that the content is money. In the meantime, contact the Diplomatic Courier Services on Tel: 44-77-4335252 or email diplomatic_delivery0090@yahoo.com.hk to know the actual situation with the consignment and also give them your address where the consignment will be delivered and then get back to me as soon as possible so that I can give you the shipment document.

Meanwhile, I will be coming over to your country immediately the consignment arrives in your Country for my 30% share. Congrats and remain blessed.

Best Regards,
Dr. Jackson Jafah.

No comments: