Friday, September 10, 2010

Business proposal[Scanned]

Received: from User ([85.153.48.28]) by mail.clancyradiators.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Reply-To: <delgadoart@rediffmail.com>
From: "Art Delgado" <delgadoart@ymail.com>
Subject: Business proposal[Scanned]



Good day to you.

My name is Art Delgado. I am from Nassau - The Bahamas.

I have amulti-million dollars proposal attached to this email. Kindly read and get back to me asap.

Regards,

Art Delgado


------------Attached Message----------------------
Good day to you.

My name is Art Delgado. I am from the Bahamas.


I am contacting you to seek your partnership in a multi-million dollar business opportunity here in the Bahamas.The business is worth $40M and you can make as much as 50% of the total.

My proposal:-

it is very important that I point out that what I am about to propose might smack off unethical practice but it is only outsiders to Government Ministries that will find the internal politics of the Ministries aberrational. Government Ministries in a country like mine (Bahamas) - and especially the one that I work for- is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain affairs just like I do.

I head a special contract award committee that is saddled with the responsibility of awarding contracts to both foreign and local contractors in the Bahamas. I, with the understanding and agreement of a foreign contractor over invoiced a contract which was originally billed for $110M but was over invoiced to $150M which leaves the sum of $40M as my share of the business.

The contract has been successfully executed and the contractor has been paid his contractual payments leaving my share of the business secured in a suspense account.

My proposal is;

Since the ethics of my employment as a civil servant does not allow me to have a foreign account talk less of owning the amount of money involved in this transaction, I decided to contact you to seek your participation in making you the beneficiary of these funds for investment purposes.

Note that your participation in this business opportunity is completely 100% risk free. The funds have been secured already and most importantly, the original contract has been executed satisfactorily so there is absolutely no encumbrance with the funds. The funds were generated from a legitimate business deal they are definitely not proceeds of any
illicit trade neither were they intended for any terrorist act. So, you can rest assured that your participation is completely risk free.

If you find yourself able to work with me, reply my email with your direct telephone number. If you give me positive signals, I will initiate the process towards a conclusion. I am willing to share the the funds with you 50-50. However, I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my opportunity because you do not approve of my proposal. You may not know this but people like myself who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the entire ministry.

I will await your response.

Regards,

Art Delgado.

No comments: