Monday, December 14, 2009

FUND TRANSFER NEGOTIATION GET BACK TO ME !!!

Received: from User ([41.202.18.152]) by mail.sherectors.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Reply-To: <atapeter223@yahoo.com.hk>
From: "Mr Peter Ata"<p.atap02@yahoo.com.ph>
Subject: FUND TRANSFER NEGOTIATION GET BACK TO ME !!!
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 08:29:05 -0800



Mail From Peter Ata.



Greetings to you, I presumed that all is well with you and your family, I know that this will come to you as a surprise proposal but I would like you to allow me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint relationship and business with you in your country, please allow me to tell you my plan Because I have make up my mind to write to you this way. however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will in my earnest search for a reliable individual who can assist me to make this transaction a reality after going through your profile I decided to contact you to help me out and secure this opportunity that comes our way now, with my believe in God that you will never let me down, My name is Mr. Peter Ata, The regional manager of my bank , Takoradi branch, in western region of Ghana, But I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends/ business partners.
And I am 48years of age and married with 3 lovely kids.



It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problem, I only hope we can assist each other. If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it, as I will not contact you again. I have a business Deal worth of Ten million five hundred thousand dollars [US$10, 500.000.00] and I need your assistance in executing this business from my country and investing in your country. Please reply back to me immediately if you are interested so that i can send you more details of this transaction. Thank you for your time and i look forward to work with you. Please contact me through this Email : atapeter223@yahoo.com.hk



Yours Faithfully,



Mr. Peter Ata.

No comments: