Monday, October 5, 2009

Please Help Me. This is not a scam.

Reply-To: <stella-dube9@clix.pt>
From: "Stella Dube"<stella.dube@clix.pt>
Subject: Please Help Me.
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 23:15:39 +0200


Hi,

Please do not think this is one of those scam or junk mails you receive in your mailbox/fax machine, which I have receive also, but I plead for your tolerance.

I got your contact address from South African Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Johannesburg. My name is Mrs. Stella Dube the wife of late Mr.
Sipho Dube of Zimbabwe. Let me quickly bring to your knowledge why I need your assistance.
l inherited the sum of US$15Million from my late husband which he deposited in a private security company here in south Africa before he died, he was a very rich tobacco farmer, he was killed by our president ROBERT MUGABE's government, lf you listen to international news CNN or BBC you will know what is happening in my country Zimbabwe, please go into this website you understand me http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/918781.stm or http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm

My Son, Jonas and I are living as refugees here and we cannot transfer this money ourselves. Please contact us on this private email address:
stella-dube9@clix.pt, for more details.

l am willing to give you some commission, l will tell you more when l hear from you. l also have a good friend of my late husband who is a financial adviser here (a former bank manager) who promise to help me transfer this money through the bank when l get somebody l trust, he was the person that advised me to get an international partner to assist me, because l cannot do any banking transaction here in South Africa since l am a refugee.

l will tell you more about this transaction when l get your reply, please l want you to be honest with me, if you are not honest l will not carry out this transaction with you. l am waiting for your response

Regards,

Mrs. Stella Dube

No comments: