Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Profitable Deal / Reply.‏

From:Roland Odigie (rolandodigie1209@sify.com)
Sent:September 7, 2009 4:59:47 PM

Attn: Sir/ Madam,

I know this is an unconventional way of introducing a big and profitable business deal, but I want you to take your time to read my letter carefully, you will understand the necessity for my action. I got your email address from internet when I was making a research on a foreigner that we will use in this great opportunity. I have a profiling sum in an excess of $45M (Forty Five Million United States Dollars) which I seek your partnership in accommodating for us.

I am Roland Odigie, a Personal Assistant to the former managing director of African Petroleum Corporation (APC) Mr.BABA GANA. Who was appointed to head the Oil marketing Company in 1991. Having handed over to his successor and subsequent embankment on privatization, there are some concealment of funds from PEAT MARWICK, an external auditors which conducted due diligence for the Bureau for public Enterprises {BPE} on AP, prior to its Privatization. Mr.BABA GANA mandated me to seek for a foreign partner who can help us transfer the fund out and also advice on possible investment. His account is being investigated and confiscated by Government appointed commission.

However, the documents of the above funds in question were handed over to me by my Mr.BABA GANA for safe keeping before the investigation and privatization. The said funds has been in fixed deposit for five years in a Bank in the United Kingdom (name of the Bank undisclosed for now), before the fund was deposited, my boss has long given me Power of Attorney to carry out financial dealings on his behalf.

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary and to secure the fund into your company's account or private account to avoid been trace & seized by our government. With the Power of Attorney, I will arrange for the documentation at my expense which will enable transfer of the fund to you. You will be rewarded with 35% for your partnership, 5% has been mapped out for all expenses that might be incurred during the transaction while 5% will be spent on taxes in your country. We have decided to use our share of this transaction to relocate and invest on the Real Estate Venture and Oil & Gas drilling industry.

Please do indicate your interest by responding with the following information below through my private email address: rolandodig10209@hotmail.com

Name,Address, Telephone, Mobile, Fax, Occupation and A copy of international passport:

Waiting to hear your quick response.

Yours Sincerely,
Roland Odigie
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NOTE: If however, you are not disposed to assist, kindly delete/destroy this email in view of the confidentiality of the proposed transaction and interest ofpersonalities involved

No comments: