Friday, February 13, 2009

Help me dispose of 46.2 Thousands of dollars. More believable than 46.2 Billion.....

Reply-To: <rees_vivian_paul@yahoo.com.hk>
From: "Mr. Rees Vivian Paul"<r.vivian_paul@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: I am looking for someone reliable and trusted
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 12:11:00 -0000

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Rees Vivian Paul, a merchant in London, but taking Treatment in Tokyo , Japan now I have been diagnosed with prostate and esophageal cancer that was discovered very late due to lack of caring for my health.
I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts.
I am looking for someone reliable and trusted that can use my($46,200M)for the less privileges and orphanage homes. Since i cant survive this illness.

Please you can contact me through this email address:
rees.vivian_paul1@yahoo.com.hk
Warm Greetings from,
Rees Vivian Paul.

No comments: