Monday, September 8, 2008

Alaskan Lawyer with a deal...

Dear Friend,

My name is Barrister Jossip Welber, an Attorney at Law.

I am writing to notify you of the unclaimed inheritance deposit of our late
client, Mr. Morris Thompson who passed on to the Great beyond on January 31st,
2000 in the Alaska Airlines Flight 261 Crash.

My client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in the Alaska
Airlines Flight 261 Crash, and unfortunately lost their lives, since then i
have made several attempt to locate any of my clients extended relatives this
has been unsuccessful. I got your email address through a web search engine in
my quest to get a reliable individual who shall work with me in claiming this
inheritance deposit since all efforts to get the biological relative has proved
abortive.

I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin so that the proceed of
this deposit valued at US$18.500.000.00 can be released to you since I have
been unsuccessful in locating the relatives of my client for years now, the
Bank has issued me a 12 months notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the
fund confiscated, and this ultimatum expires by next month. We can share the
money in the ratio of 70% for me, and 30% for your assistance.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this business
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law. I believe that it is God who
joins us together for this transaction, and I also pray for God to give us the
spirit of being honest to ourselves in this transaction.

If my proposal interests you, please forward your response including your full
names, telephone and fax number to my private email address (
jwelbernl@aim.com ) so that i can provide you with more details.

I await your urgent response.

Yours truly,
Barrister Jossip Welber

No comments: