Tuesday, April 29, 2008

With friends like this, who needs more than one?

Dear friend

Compliment of the day, how are you doing with the family? I hope fine! I know, you are really upset with me for the prolonged silence all this while! It wasn’t my fault and intentions to keep the space away from you .I had a lot of commitments that came along the way. But time and events will pass away, my undying friendship towards the past with you will always remain in my memories.

Due to our unfinished business transaction in the past, in the transfer of those funds into your bank account .Which we both did not succeeded at that time in the transfer of those funds. But your sincerity, kindness, mildness and trustworthiness maturity you exhibited during that time had prompted me to inform you that I have succeeded in the transfer of the funds into a friends account in POLAND.

It may well also interest you to know that the 30% promised to be issued to you during that time of the transactions we both were handling together. I have made best of my knowledge to keep your own share of your fund paid in Certified Cashier Bank Draft cheque the sum of $ 850,000 USD [Eight hundred and fifty thousand United States dollars only].

Though, I waited for you since to contact me for your own fund Collection, but I did not hear from you ever since then. What you have to do now is to contact SUVEX DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COMPANY as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your PERCEL. For your information's, I have paid for the delivering Charges and Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the SUVEX DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COMPANY to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ($ 530.00 US ONLY) Security Keeping Fees of your consignment collection, okay. I could have paid that but they said NO because they don't know when you will contact them to make the collections .That failure to meet on time with the collection with them will incur demurrage charges fee to be leveled on your consignment collection , okay.

You have to contact SUVEX DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COMPANY now for the delivery of your consignment by forwarding the below filled information's ;

Self Identification I.D :
Postage Address :
Office Telephone [If None ] :
Private Telephone :

SUVEX DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COMPANY CONTACT ADDRESS
Directors Name: Rev Scott Ramzi
Company's Name :SUVEX DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COMPANY
Email Address: suvex@strompost.com

At this moment am very busy here in Poland with my partners for investments layouts .My beloved friend, ensure that you invest wisely with your own share of your fund collection given to you . So that you too can reap the benefits you suffered during that time of the transactions we both were handling, okay .Get me informed immediately you have made the collection of your consignment with the Suvex Diplomatic company.

Extend my regards to your family, and remain bless my good friend.

Yours friend

Curry Smith

No comments: