Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dear Comrade?

Dear Comrade,

Compliments of the season to you.
This Letter might come as a surprise to you, especially since we have never met or discussed before, basically the message might sound so strange to you.
My name is Carlos Meel, the accountant of Financial bank Benin (Head office-Cotonou).

I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our bank whose name is Late Dr George Brumley,an American citizen who died in a plane crash with the whole of his family members on board in the year 2003.

Please , visit the website below for more informations about the plane
crash and the tragic death of Late Dr George Brumley and his entire family.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

Since the demise of this customer, I personally have watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$11.25M (Eleven Million two hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long time now. On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next of Kin as no one has come up as his next of kin. And the financial laws here do not allow such money to stay more than seven years, because the money will be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed fund after this period.

In view of this I got your contact through internet research when i was making a research on a foreigner i will use in this great opportunity. For your assistant I am willing to give you 40% of the total amount while the rest 60% of the amount will be for me. Upon the receipt of your response, I will send you by e-mail an application form which you are to fill and send back to our bank to enable them start the processing of this claim.

I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and that you should not entertain any fear as all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund has been finalized, this transaction will be completed within five banking days of receiving your response, after you apply to the bank as the next of kin to the deceased.

When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your decision.
If you are interested I will send you the full details but my fear is
can I trust you?.

For quick communication my alternative email address is: dr.cmeel@yahoo.it


_____________________________________________________
Kostenloses E-Mail-Postfach mit 2 GB Speicher sowie
20 SMS pro Monat gratis - http://www.xemail.de
Spam? xemail@xemail.de

No comments: