Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Aren't you a clever barrister... oh, yes you are....

Dear Partner,

I wish to intimate you with a request that would be of immense Benefit to
both of us. Being an executor of wills, Codicil and Administration of
Estate, it is possible that we may be tempted to make fortune out of our
client's situations when we cannot help it, or left with no better option.


I am Barrister Desmond Erik, (Millichips solicitors & Associates) the issue
I am presenting to you is a case of my client Denny Colin (M) (an Irish
and also Australia National by birth) a consultant/contractor with Gulf
Maritime General Trading & contracting Company) who WILLED a fortune to
his next-of-kin. It was most unfortunate that he and his next-of-kin Denny
Sawitree (F) died on the same day in the One-Two-Go Orient-Thai Airlines
flight OG269 Phuket Airport plane crash of Monday,17th September 2007
from Bangkok to Phuket, a Thai island resort.

For more information see full Passenger's Manifest :
http://angkor.com/2bangkok/2bangkok/forum/showthread.php?t=2764&page=3

I am now faced with the Task of who to pass the fortune to. According to
the Irish law, the fortune is supposed to be bequeathed to the Government.

However, I don't belong to that school of thought which proposes that the
fortune of unlucky people be given to the Government. My client made a
numbered time (Fixed) Deposit, valued at (7, 500,000.00) Seven Million,
Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling for twelve (12) calendar
months with Ulster Bank Ltd, Ballincollig Cork, Ireland.

Upon maturity, the bank sent a routine notification to his forwarding
address but got no reply. As the legal representative, I consider it, my
legal duty to inform Ulster Bank Ltd about the sudden death of my client
and to present the Next of Kin in accordance with the Irish Probate and
Inheritance laws.

This sum of 7,500,000.00 Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand Pounds
Sterling is in the Bank right now and the interest is being rolled over
with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come
forward to claim it.

In accordance with the Irish Law on probate and Inheritance at the
expiration of 4 (four) years, the money will revert to the ownership of
the Irish Government, if nobody applies as the Next of kin to Claim the
fund.

Consequently, I shall present you to stand as the next of kin to my Late
Client so that you and I can benefit from the fruit of this old man’s
labour to enhance Humanitarian Organization World wide.

For now, I alone know about his last will/Testament, as my client has great
confident in me. Everything will be left between you and I. The share
would be 50% for you and 50% for me. All I have to Do is to amend the Last
will/Testament of my late client to make you the beneficiary (next of Kin)
to the claim of the Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling
legally.

As I am not very sure of getting your consent on the issue, I prefer not to
divulge my full identity so as not to risk being disbarred. The Irish Bar
considers it a breach of the oath of the Irish Bar. I need not emphasize to
you that the sensitivity of this issue need not be toyed with by
neglecting its confidentiality.

Due to the risk involve and also the activities of fraudsters now rampant
on the Internet, and until I am sure of your consent, full co-operation
and genuine willingness to assist me for our mutual benefit, I would prefer
that we maintain correspondence by email.

Upon acceptance, I shall send to you a copy of the probate and Inheritance
return information form and the detailed Information on how this business
would be successfully transacted.

At this point I want to assure you that your true consent, full
co-operation and confidentiality are all that are required for us to take
full advantage of this great opportunity.

Do send your full names, address, and private telephone & fax numbers for
easy communication. Please note that You can also reach me at:
millichips@yahoo.co.uk

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Yours truly,

Barrister Desmond Erik

No comments: